Art. No.: 1008149
€7.11 / 1 kg
* Price incl. VAT plus shipping costs
2 - 3 business days
**The delivery time applies to deliveries within Germany. For deliveries outside Germany and information on the calculation of the delivery date see „Shipping and payment methods“.
Pure Active Soda removes grease, odours, and stains in the home and from your laundry.
Sodium bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda, has been a byword for hygienic cleanliness in household and laundry care for generations. In HEITMANN Pure Active Soda, sodium bicarbonate and sodium carbonate are combined in a solid solution to create a very powerful yet gentle household remedy.
Use it, for example, to easily remove grease stains in the kitchen from cooker hoods, wall tiles, ovens, trays, and grills. Active Soda gets rid of stains and discolouration in tea and coffee pots.
At the same time, HEITMANN Pure Active Soda neutralises unpleasant odours from cutting boards and thermos flasks. Sprinkle the powder into shoes and onto carpets then vacuum up to remove bad smells.
Pure Active Soda is ideal for cleaning and removing odours the sustainable way.
Versatile against odours and grease
Remove greasy residues
Teapots and thermos flasks
Shoes and carpets
Remove greasy residues
- Ovens, trays, grills, etc. Mix 5–6 tbsp of HEITMANN Pure Active Soda with 5–6 tbsp of water. Apply with a sponge and leave to work overnight. Wipe off with a damp cloth.
- Wall tiles, extractor hoods, etc. Mix 7–8 tbsp of Pure Active Soda with 4 tbsp of water. Apply the paste to the surface with a sponge. Remove any residue with a damp cloth and wipe down with a dry cloth.
Clean tea and coffee pots
- Dissolve 1 tbsp of Pure Active Soda in 1 L of hot water. Soak or wash out dishes, pots, jugs, etc. Rinse well with clean water.
- To treat greasy stains (e.g. from cooking oil) and mixed stains (e.g. ketchup, lipstick, make-up), mix 2 tbsp of Pure Active Soda with 1 tbsp of warm water to form a paste, apply to the stain, and rub in if necessary. Leave to work for 1 hour (longer for stubborn stains). Rinse thoroughly and wash as usual.
- As a solution (for wooden chopping boards, thermos flasks, milk jugs, etc.) Dissolve 1 tbsp of Pure Active Soda in 1 L of hot water. Soak or wash out items that have an unpleasant or sour odour. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- As a powder (for shoes, carpets, etc.). Sprinkle 1 tbsp of Pure Active Soda onto or into the unpleasant-smelling item, spread evenly, leave to act overnight, then vacuum off.
- Dissolve 1 tbsp of HEITMANN Pure Active Soda in 10 L of warm water. Leave for 5 minutes before using the water for cleaning.
- Refer to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Not suitable for use in food.
- Before use on coloured textiles, test for colourfastness on an inconspicuous spot. Not suitable for wool, silk, coated textiles, or leather.
Caring for the environment
As a medium-sized company, a sustainable approach to the environment and resources is very important to us. That’s why our cardboard packaging consists largely of recycled paper and we also use bottles produced from recycled plastic.
Once empty, please put the box into your kerbside recycling collection.
Box approx. 95% recycled paper.
These products are often bought together
Pure Active Soda can be used to soften water. Why should water be softened for use in the home?
Household appliances, such as washing machines, can be damaged by “hard” water, which contains a high concentration of limescale. Adding Pure Active Soda softens the water, thereby protecting appliances from limescale. Please note: Water that has been softened using Pure Active Soda is not suitable for drinking.
What’s the difference between HEITMANN Pure Active Soda and conventional sodium bicarbonate?
In HEITMANN Pure Active Soda, sodium bicarbonate and sodium carbonate are combined in a solid solution to create a very powerful yet gentle household remedy. Because this makes Pure Active Soda more effective than conventional sodium bicarbonate, it’s ideal for cleaning and removing odours in the home. Unlike conventional sodium bicarbonate, however, Pure Active Soda should not be used in foods or for personal care purposes.