Art. No.: 1027158
€49.67 / 1 kg
* Price incl. VAT plus shipping costs
2 - 3 business days
**The delivery time applies to deliveries within Germany. For deliveries outside Germany and information on the calculation of the delivery date see „Shipping and payment methods“.
Natural abrasive powder made of 100 per cent dolomite rock for universal cleaning and polishing of surfaces and objects.
Turn up the volume on your cleaning regime using pure rock! With vegan HEITMANN pure Shine and Clean Powder, you can get your whole home gleaming. It contains pure, finely ground dolomite rock to remove dirt and built-up deposits without scratching or using aggressive ingredients. To use, put the natural abrasive powder on a damp sponge or apply to dampened surfaces.
Suitable uses for HEITMANN Clean and Shine Powder include
- Surfaces and hobs in the kitchen
- Fittings and ceramic surfaces, such as sinks and showers
- Polishing stainless steel, silver, brass, and glass
- Cleaning white soles of trainers and shoes
Simply use a teaspoon to measure out the abrasive powder as needed.
Gentle on nature, tough on dirt
Powerful in the kitchen
HEITMANN pure Clean and Shine Powder gently removes even stubborn baked-on deposits.
Versatile in the bathroom
The natural abrasive is suitable for washbasins, bathtubs, fittings, and glass shower screens.
Use the powder to easily polish stainless steel, silver, brass, or glass to a high shine.
How to use
Use a teaspoon to measure out HEITMANN pure Clean and Shine Powder as required and according to the degree of soiling.
- Put the powder on a damp sponge or apply directly to the dampened dirty surface.
- Rub into the soiled areas using a circular motion.
- Rinse or wipe the surfaces with clean water.
- Polish the cleaned areas with a dry, clean cloth.
- Wash the teaspoon thoroughly after use.
- Handle painted or very delicate surfaces with care; test the powder on a small, inconspicuous spot first.
Caring for the environment
As a medium-sized company, a sustainable approach to the environment and resources is very important to us.
Our cardboard packaging consists largely of recycled paper, and we also use bottles produced from recycled plastic.
The packaging for HEITMANN pure Clean and Shine Powder is made from recyclable film.
Once empty, please put the bottle into your kerbside recycling collection.