Harmful if swallowed.
Causes serious eye irritation.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
Wear eye protection / face protection.
Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/producer if you feel unwell.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Dispose of content/container in compliance with local and national regulations.