Art. No.: 1008268
€9.97 / 1 kg
* Price incl. VAT plus shipping costs
2 - 3 business days
**The delivery time applies to deliveries within Germany. For deliveries outside Germany and information on the calculation of the delivery date see „Shipping and payment methods“.
Pure Oxygen Bleach is a versatile home remedy for hygienic cleaning of laundry and use in the household.
Whether it is coffee stains on dishes, discoloured sinks, smelly thermos flasks, or stained tea cloths: with HEITMANN Pure Oxygen Bleach, everything is spotless and hygienically clean again. The powerful combination of pure active oxygen and soda cleans and bleaches stains and discolourations. Unpleasant odours are also eliminated.
You can also use HEITMANN Pure Oxygen Bleach for hygienic cleaning and odour removal from drains, household and dishwashing brushes, mops, and floor cloths as well as bins and animal cages.
HEITMANN Pure Oxygen Bleach is food-safe and environmentally friendly. It breaks down into soda, water, and oxygen.
Hygiene helper for the kitchen
Eliminates stains and discolourations
Removes odours, ensures freshness
How to use
- For pretreatment and enhanced cleaning power. With HEITMANN Pure Oxygen Bleach, you can remove stains caused by fruit, vegetables, red wine, coffee, tea, cola, ketchup, ink, markers, soil, grass, broth, or mould on all white and colourfast textiles. Pure Oxygen Bleach is not suitable for blood stains, wool, silk, leather, or colour-sensitive items.
- Enhanced cleaning power
Depending on the level of soiling and greying, add one to two tablespoons (30–60 ml) to the detergent in the main wash cycle. For soaking, dissolve one to four tablespoons (30–120 ml) in about four litres of water. After soaking, wash laundry as usual.
- Pretreating stains
For coloured laundry, dissolve one teaspoon (7 ml) of Pure Oxygen Bleach in half a litre of warm water at a temperature of 40 to 60°C. Dip in a clean white cloth and use it to scrub the stain on the coloured laundry. Then wash as usual. For white laundry, mix two tablespoons (60 ml) in one tablespoon (30 ml) of water and rub lightly on the laundry. Let it soak for 10 to 15 minutes, rinse well with cold water, and then wash as usual.
- HEITMANN Pure Oxygen Bleach removes stains caused by tea, coffee, and food residues. For the hygienic cleaning of:
- Thermos flasks, drinking bottles, preserving jars
- Filter tanks, tea and coffee pots
- Porcelain and plastic containers
- Wooden boards, wooden spoons, other cutting boards
- Dissolve half to a whole tablespoon (15–30 ml) in one litre of hot water. Soak the objects or wash them off. Then rinse well with fresh water.
- HEITMANN Pure Oxygen Bleach cleans hygienically and removes unpleasant odours. It is therefore optimally suited for the cleaning of:
- Sinks, drains, other outlets
- Household brushes, cleaning cloths, mops, bathmats
- bins, litter trays, animal cages
- Measure one to two tablespoons (30–60 ml) for one litre of water. Rinse well with fresh water.
- Do not use in closed containers.
- Please note the manufacturer’s care instructions.
Caring for the environment
As a medium-sized company, a sustainable approach to the environment and resources is very important to us.
Our cardboard packaging consists largely of recycled paper, and we also use bottles produced from recycled plastic.
The carton containing HEITMANN pure Oxygen Bleachis made of at least 95 per cent recycled materials.
Once empty, please put the carton into your kerbside recycling collection.
These products are often bought together
How is Pure Oxygen Bleach environmentally friendly?
Pure Oxygen Bleach contains active oxygen and naturally occurring mineral soda. After use, it breaks down into soda, water, and oxygen. Moreover, Pure Oxygen Bleach is absolutely odourless and removes dirt and smells in a natural way. At the same time, it makes everything hygienically clean.
Can I use Pure Oxygen Bleach in thermos bottles or flasks?
Yes. The inner walls and caps of thermos bottles or flasks are often discoloured by frequent use. These brown discolourations are not easily removed during normal rinsing. Milk and hot chocolate flasks also have an often unpleasant smell. With Pure Oxygen Bleach, you can remove these discolourations and at the same time rid the flasks of musty odours.
Can I use Pure Oxygen Bleach together with laundry detergent?
Yes. The active oxygen is proven to enhance the washing performance of the laundry detergent.
Does Pure Oxygen Bleach remove ink and marker stains?
Yes. With HEITMANN Pure Oxygen Bleach, you can remove such stains in most cases. Please note that stains caused by non-water-soluble pens and permanent markers cannot be removed. Treatment with HEITMANN Pure Oxygen Bleach is not suitable for wool, silk, leather, or colour-sensitive items. The general rule is: the quicker, the better. Wash ink and marker stains as quickly as possible. Otherwise, the colour bonds more strongly with the fabric.