Pick up your sponges, get set, go…
In the following you will find a concise overview of useful information and tips for healthy hygiene at home.
Clean and disinfect: one after the other
First clean, then disinfect: the basic rule for healthy hygiene at home.
- First clean as usual. Then disinfect.
- Surfaces and objects must be dry before being disinfected.
- For optimal disinfection, always adhere to the dosage instructions and application time.
More useful advice for household care ->
- Proper and frequent handwashing is paramount.
First, wash your hands under running water. Then rub them in soap thoroughly for 20 to 30 seconds. Rinse under running water. Dry them.
- Disinfect the dry hands. Adhere to the application time and dosage instructions for IMPRESAN products. Find out more in our handwashing advice section.
- It’s not always possible to wash your hands when on the go. In this case, the dry skin can be disinfected.
- Without a hygienic rinser, laundry is only hygienically clean if washed at 60°C with an all-purpose detergent
- Even at low temperatures, IMPRESAN Hygienic Laundry Rinse eliminates over 99.9% of bacteria, fungi, and specific viruses. It is added via the fabric softener compartment.
- After washing, laundry should be dried quickly.