Staying healthy during the flu season
Most infections are spread via the hands. This also applies to the flu or colds. You blow your nose, thereby transferring germs to your hands and then to the next door handle or underground handrail. How to prevent this:
- Frequent, thorough handwashing with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Sneeze into a paper tissue and bin it immediately.
- No tissue available? Sneeze into your elbow.
- Ensure regular ventilation if a number of people are gathered together.
- If infected, stay at home to protect others.
- Use the IMPRESAN Hand Sanitiser Gels, for example, to make sure of reliable hand hygiene. They fit into any pocket or bag and are non-drip and refreshing.